Commercial gas safety checks.
As Gas Safe registered engineers we hold the authorisation needed to be able to carry out all gas safety testing in commercial property. Whatever type of premises you are responsible for, we can test and certify that your gas installations are safe to use and issue all required certifications of gas safety.
Optimum carries out inspections on behalf of commercial landlords, residential homes, hotels, holiday parks and mqnufacturing sites.
Commercial gas safety testing.
In testing your installation, procedures carried out include:
- Testing plant rooms and boilers to check that they have the correct ventilation;
- Checking of appliances to ensure that they are burning the correct amount of gas;
- Checking safety valves for leaks and correct operation;
- Checking that the plant room is free of gas leakage;
- Checking that the flue is both installed correctly and working safely;
- Ensuring that all appliances have been installed according to the instructions set out by their manufacturers.
If you require testing of specific equipment then we can also carry out this service for you. Similarly, if you require only testing of a particular area or zone within your installation, we can undertake this for you. Our objective is to supply a comprehensive and flexible service giving you the means to ensure the safety of your installation at a level appropriate to the way it is built and the use it receives.
We carry out commercial gas testing and certification at competitive rates, and are pleased to provide no-obligation quotations for your premises.
Commercial gas safety certificates.
The Gas Safety (Installations and Use) Regulations 1998 state that if you employ others or even maintain a place of work where only you are employed, you are responsible for ensuring that any gas pipework, appliance or flue is maintained and looked after in a way that prevents any risk of injury.
Displaying the certificate that we will provide verifying the safety of your commercial gas installation is a tangible sign to employees, customers and others visiting your premises that you operate responsibly and within the law, dealing responsibly with your obligations on health and safety.